At ICF, you’ll join talented people who are as passionate and committed about their work as you are—analysts, engineers, technologists, communications specialists, scientists, project managers, and more. Together, you will:
- Find a better way—From assisting utilities with energy-efficiency campaigns to managing natural resources, ICF is at the frontlines of innovation and solutions for a healthier planet.
- Generate positive outcomes—Whether developing threat prevention strategies to protect the traveling public or helping child welfare programs more effectively reach at-risk groups, ICF strives to improve quality of life worldwide.
- Support mission readiness—In the field and at home, ICF assists U.S. defense agencies with all aspects of operations, recruitment, training, logistics, and leadership development.
- Drive business value—Clients frequently rely on us to design and implement groundbreaking technology solutions for large-scale, multimillion-dollar programs and initiatives in critical areas, such as cybersecurity.
- Discover answers—When analyzing customer beliefs and behaviors, evaluating national prevention programs, or seeking new insights on complicated issues, ICF has the right information-gathering method for every situation.
- Continually learn and grow—Opportunities abound to join cutting-edge projects that tackle tough challenges worldwide and to help ICF remain an industry leader and a great place to work. Our Professional Development program will help advance your knowledge—as well as your career.
For more than 40 years, ICF's working environment and collaborative culture have earned numerous honors. We invite you to come see why.
ICF International is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Disability Accessibility Accommodation: If you are a disabled veteran or a qualified individual with a disability and you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation. To make a request, please send an email to ICFCareerCenter@icfi.com, and we will be happy to assist you.
Read more about non-discrimination: EEO Is the Law and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
More than ever, government and commercial enterprises around the globe need a trusted partner capable of producing powerful solutions for the Digital Age. Learn how our core services work together to advance our clients’ goals and help them engage with broad audiences. Click here to view ICF's 2014–2015 company highlights.
See who you're connected to on LinkedIn