At the 2011 Hermes Awards, ICF International received over 30 awards. We received accolades for numerous client-funded campaigns produced by ICF's Strategic Communications and Marketing Division (SCMD) for U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Department of Justice, Department of Transportation, the California Energy Commission, and more.
Also among our award-winning portfolio is the Children's Bureau Child Welfare Information Gateway, which received two Hermes Creative Awards:
- Platinum Award for the 2011 Child Abuse Prevention Initiative website
- Gold Award in the e-Newsletter Category for CBX, the online monthly e-digest produced by the Information Gateway team for the Children's Bureau
ICF also won two Hermes Creative Awards for our work on the National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse (NRFC):
- Platinum Award: NRFC’s Integrated Marketing Campaign including fatherhood.gov, Spotlight on Dads brochures, and all the other content on the website
- Gold Award: NRFC Spotlight on Dads
In addition, ICF received four Hermes Creative Awards and an honorable mention for our ICF Highlights 2009 Report and ICF Holiday eCard 2010.
- Platinum Award for the publications/brochure of the ICF Highlights 2009 Report
- Platinum Award for the writing/publication of the ICF Highlights 2009 Report
- Gold Award for the design/publication of the ICF Highlights 2009 Report
- Gold Award for the ICF Holiday eCard 2010
- Honorable mention for the design of the ICF Holiday eCard 2010
The Hermes Creative Awards is an international competition for creative professionals involved in the concept, writing, and design of traditional materials, programs, and emerging technologies. The awards are administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, an international organization consisting of several thousand marketing, communication, advertising, public relations, media production, web, and freelance professionals. Entries come from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies, web-based innovators, and freelancers.