At ICF, you’ll join talented people who are as passionate and committed about their work as you are—analysts, engineers, technologists, communications specialists, scientists, project managers, and more. Together, you will:
- Find a better way—From assisting utilities with energy-efficiency campaigns to managing natural resources, ICF is at the frontlines of innovation and solutions for a healthier planet.
- Generate positive outcomes—Whether developing threat prevention strategies to protect the traveling public or helping child welfare programs more effectively reach at-risk groups, ICF strives to improve quality of life worldwide.
- Support mission readiness—In the field and at home, ICF assists U.S. defense agencies with all aspects of operations, recruitment, training, logistics, and leadership development.
- Drive business value—Clients frequently rely on us to design and implement groundbreaking technology solutions for large-scale, multimillion-dollar programs and initiatives in critical areas, such as cybersecurity.
- Discover answers—When analyzing customer beliefs and behaviors, evaluating national prevention programs, or seeking new insights on complicated issues, ICF has the right information-gathering method for every situation.
- Continually learn and grow—Opportunities abound to join cutting-edge projects that tackle tough challenges worldwide and to help ICF remain an industry leader and a great place to work. Our Professional Development program will help advance your knowledge—as well as your career.
For more than 40 years, ICF's working environment and collaborative culture have earned numerous honors. We invite you to come see why.
ICF International is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
By remaining true to our strategic intent—advise, implement, improve—we help clients address some of the world's most complex challenges.
See who you're connected to on LinkedIn