Environmental Services Schedule is a priority source for industry experts providing support to federal agencies. Services under this schedule are designed to support agencies in meeting their environmental requirements and streamline the contracting process by providing a faster, more cost efficient means to meet environment requirements.
A wide variety of services and tasks can be ordered from industry experts who are qualified to offer support for:
- Strengthening Federal Environmental Management goals in Electronics Stewardship;
- Environmental Management Systems;
- Pollution Prevention, Cleanup and Restoration;
- Training Awareness and more.
ICF also holds this vehicle through its subsidiary Jones & Stokes (contract number GS-10F-0087K).
- SIN 899-1 Environmental Consulting Services
- SIN 899-3 Environmental Training Services
- SIN 899-8 Remediation and Reclamation Services