The Professional Engineering Services (PES) Schedule provides a streamlined approach for federal agencies to access qualified firms in the engineering disciplines of mechanical, electrical, chemical, components of civil engineering, and sub-disciplines such as aerospace, nuclear, bioengineering, and marine architecture.
- SIN 871-1 Strategic Planning for Technology Programs/Activities
- SIN 871-2 Concept Development and Requirements Analysis
- SIN 871-3 System Design, Engineering, and Integration
- SIN 871-4 Test and Evaluation
- SIN 871-5 Integrated Logistics Support
- SIN 871-6 Acquisition and Life Cycle Management
- Disciplines: Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical (NOT Chemical)