ICF International is currently working with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Office of Security Capabilities (OSC) in applying lessons learned and best practices in program management and lifecycle acquisition management. ICF's team has provided continuous support to OSC and its legacy organizations since 2002 and is involved in OSC’s portfolio of programs, including:
- Passenger Screening Program (PSP)
- Electronic Baggage Screening Program (EBSP)
- Security Technology Integrated Program (STIP)
- Advanced Surveillance Program (ASP)
- Air Cargo Security Technology Program (ACSTP)
ICF's staff is experienced in a variety of acquisition management functional disciplines required for programmatic success, including requirements management, system engineering, integrated logistics support, test and evaluation, and configuration management.
Related Market + Service Offerings