ICF's Green Business solution framework served as the basis for Fujifilm’s initial phase of work where the Assess and Design components were successfully executed over an eight-month time period. The Implementation phase at Fujifilm consisted of the development of interactive, web-based materials for training and program communications that engage stakeholders in energy-wise behavior, like the Fujifilm Unplugged tool created for Fujifilm USA.
Specifically, the scope of work entailed:
- Assessing the current availability and quality of energy and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions-related data across Fujifilm’s 75 domestic facilities
- Calculating the 2006 GHG Inventory and establishing 2006 as the baseline year
- Recommending one or more technical solution options for tracking and managing energy consumption and GHG emissions data on an ongoing basis
- Identifying and defining an inventory of potential energy saving and GHG abatement projects
- Defining the options and economics associated with a full-scale corporate program
In addition, ICF developed a corporate "bulk buy" for "low cost" energy efficiency technologies needed across the portfolio, targeted regional "investment grade" projects focused on lighting and onsite solar, and an employee engagement program featuring a web-based stakeholder engagement tool.
Related Market + Service Offerings