In just the past decade, ICF International has managed more than $1 billion in aviation assets and sold more than 90 aircraft for corporations, governments, airlines, VIPs, and heads of state. As the largest aircraft management advisor to the financial community, ICF provides guidance to banks, private equity firms, hedge funds, high-net-worth individuals, receivers, and other investors.
ICF delivers comprehensive aircraft management services, including:
- Assistance with negotiating purchase or lease contracts, completing aircraft specifications, and managing buyer-furnished equipment (BFE)
- Coordination and oversight of aircraft programs
- Management of delivery and return of leased aircraft
- Remarketing the range of assets, from general aviation aircraft to commercial and VVIP wide-body jets
- Repossession logistics, including asset valuation, preparation of deficiency claims, foreclosure processing, aircraft storage, and records management
Aircraft and their parts are highly regulated, expensive assets that require detailed understanding and specialized experience to meet the challenges of domestic and international regulation, certification, and registration. ICF's multidisciplinary teams of experts bring the benefit of experience in all aspects of the aviation industry. Through our many aircraft management engagements for clients worldwide, we've also developed a keen understanding of the importance of confidentiality, discretion, cultural nuances, and security.