With our unmatched insight into carriers' business strategies, ICF International is uniquely qualified to help airport executives strategically view the future, optimize business opportunities, and realize value. We support airports and airport systems worldwide with a comprehensive range of business advisory services, including:
- Detailed market analysis and demand forecasting for passenger and cargo services
- Economic, pricing, and competitive analysis for new routes and revenue optimization
- Strategy, business planning, and management organization
- Comprehensive privatization and transaction advisory services, both pre- and post-acquisition
- Commercial planning, concession structuring, and non-aeronautical revenue optimization
- Green business, carbon adaptation strategy, and environmental legislation guidance
ICF has worked with major airports in nearly 40 countries throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and emerging regions. We advise across the industry, from midsize and small airports to regional airport systems and the government and regulatory agencies that oversee them.
ICF's multidisciplinary teams include in-house specialists from all facets of the aviation industry, including the commercial divisions of airports, airlines, infrastructure funds, and areas such as network planning with major U.S. and international airlines. Our airport clients also benefit from ICF's work with government, civil aviation authorities, and members of the financial community.