ICF International routinely delivers MRO financial and technical advisory support to maintenance organizations, operators, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and other aviation businesses around the world, using the practical hands-on experience, expertise, and industry relationships developed over hundreds of MRO assignments. We help MRO clients understand today’s aftermarket industry, develop and implement sustainable MRO strategies, and generate tangible bottom-line results.
ICF supports clients with:
- Maintenance and engineering diagnostics
- MRO sourcing and maintenance oversight
- Financial advisory services, including MRO-related due diligence and merger and acquisition support
- Management consulting in areas including strategy, organizational development, customer satisfaction, and process optimization
- Market research and benchmarking
- IT sourcing and implementation
- Certified safety audits
As aircraft operators grow, evolve, and demand more from their suppliers, a firm understanding of intense global competition, continued outsourcing, and industry consolidation are essential. ICF’s dedicated MRO team delivers this perspective through a staff of former airline maintenance and engineering specialists, OEM experts, MRO executives, and proprietary databases for market research, forecasting, performance benchmarking, and asset valuation and appraisal.