ICF helps DoD leaders maximize individual talents in response to the changing nature of conflict, results-based compensation systems, and an intensified operational tempo. Our holistic approach to individual performance improvement targets the Total Force, including active duty service members, Guard and Reserve members, and DoD civil servants.
ICF improves individual performance across DoD with:
- Modeling, research, and analysis
- Industrial and organizational psychology
- Performance management and measurement
- Leader development surveys, assessments, mentoring, and coaching
- End-to-end training, from development through evaluation
- Course conversion, blended learning, and e-learning
- Diversity education and training
We deliver services for every step, from defining DoD workforce needs and identifying competencies to building these skills with custom training and education—including immersive simulations.
Our adaptive training systems, developed using ICF’s blended-learning Analysis Methodology and Model, increase the “soft power” of service personnel preparing for the social and cultural complexities of a counterinsurgency environment.