Relying on our deep domain expertise in education, families, and youth, ICF advances practical, data-driven solutions that inform effective community engagement programs and policy and bolster student achievement. Unfortunately, a lack of information and resources often prevents parents, local leaders, and others from getting involved with their local school.
ICF helps clients overcome obstacles to community engagement with a variety of services , including:
- Community needs assessments and strategic planning—Based on comprehensive research and evaluation, ICF helps education providers form a cohesive plan to accomplish community and school objectives.
- Outreach and marketing— ICF’s communication experts ensure that parents and other community members are aware of how they can get involved in school programs and planning.
- Coalition and partnership building—ICF helps appropriate stakeholders collaborate effectively for the benefit of their community and school.
- Training and development activities—ICF produces programs for parents, board members, and other stakeholders that reinforce existing community engagement skills and cultivate new ones.
- Blended funding and resources—ICF helps school officials monitor and track multiple funding streams and maximize these investments for stronger community engagement.