For more than 20 years, ICF has helped U.S. educators overcome obstacles to learning and drive positive change. From early education through adult workforce training, our experts employ rigorous research, mixed-method evaluation, and evidence-based technical assistance to ensure education providers are equipped with the data they need to make informed, practical decisions.
ICF’s expertise covers some of the most important topics in education today, including:
- Early childhood education
- Programming for at-risk youth
- Dropout prevention
- Access to postsecondary education
- School-to-work training
- Rural education
ICF understands that an educated population contributes to a robust national economy, healthier communities, and the well-being of individuals. Today’s educators face many challenges to providing a quality education across the lifelong learning continuum. We know teacher professional development systems and needs, and we understand the necessity for better linkages between the educational and workforce development systems.
ICF seeks to address these challenges, including educational reform in:
- Early childhood—Implementing new standards for providers of early education programs and meeting the needs of underprivileged infants and toddlers.
- K–12—Providing ongoing professional development and training for educators who teach English as a second language and remedial education to a diverse student body.
- Postsecondary and adult—Retraining an adult workforce and offering adult language instruction as the economic downturn re-emphasizes career readiness.
Explore Our Education Offerings