As regulations and energy sources evolve, ICF helps utilities, financing firms, and independent transmission companies understand the financial and logistical implications of these changes on their power assets.
We provide a full range of transmission services for those who are building or upgrading electric transmission lines, from inception to application to construction, including:
- Managing transmission congestion and risk
- Performing interconnection feasibility studies and power transfer capability assessments
- Assessing the impact of changes in market structure
- Conducting environmental analysis
- Gauging generation curtailment risk
- Valuing generation and transmission assets
- Forecasting locational marginal prices and valuing financial transmission rights
- Testimony and regulatory support
ICF’s suite of robust analytical tools allows us to offer reliable insights that maximize the profitability and reliability of electric transmission assets.