Our forecasts look at the entire energy landscape, illustrating how each market impacts the next. Drawing on deep technical expertise and cutting-edge proprietary models and databases, we assess and forecast natural gas, petroleum, and coal markets worldwide.
Our fuels markets services include:
- Fuel price projections
- Cost and cash flow analysis
- Risk assessment
- Policy analysis and regulatory support
- Facilities planning and analysis
- Portfolio management
- Support applications
- Strategic planning
Over our 30-year history in the energy sector, ICF has defined many of the fundamental models and databases used to forecast energy trends for multiple fuel sources. Our proprietary models include:
- Integrated Planning Model (IPM®)—This versatile model examines an array of issues facing the fuels market, from fuel use to environmental compliance.
- Coal Depletion Optimization Model (CoalDom®)—This model works in conjunction with IPM® to provide coal supply curves for each of the 40 coals supply regions represented in IPM®.
- Gas Market Model®—This model provides an array of pricing.