ICF is an industry leader and has provided North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) compliance services across all NERC regions. Our staff is experienced in regulatory affairs and compliance, audit, internal compliance program development, training development and delivery, cybersecurity, transmission modeling, and other disciplines.
ICF has developed perspective by working with Independent Power Producers (IPP), integrated utilities, municipalities, co-ops, and transmission companies. We attend key conferences and workshops and are active within many industry sharing groups. We have deep understanding of NERC standards, their origin, and how to comply in a timely and cost-effective manner.
ICF offers services that integrate NERC compliance into an overall business strategy. We help clients:
- Build a sustainable and manageable compliance program
- Assess effectiveness of an existing compliance program
- Upgrade compliance programs to reflect evolving regulatory requirements
- Develop and implement internal controls and audit programs
- Provide independent evaluation of internal controls
- Prepare clients for audit through gap analysis and mock audit services
ICF has supported registered entities in NERC compliance since 2006. We continue to improve and deliver value to our NERC clients in three core areas:
- Services. We add services and improve internal processes, tools, and templates so that recommendations are clear and actionable.
- Delivery. We develop methodologies to ensure consistent evaluation of NERC processes, procedures, and evidence. Observations derived from the application of these processes provide our clients with great confidence in testing results. We have one of the strongest delivery teams in the industry, featuring noted experts in reliability and compliance.
- Pricing. Our pricing structure ensures that clients receive ICF quality at a highly competitive rate.