As a pioneer in human health and environmental risk assessment, ICF’s highly credentialed, widely published experts provide clients with solid, broad-based analysis that stands up to intense scrutiny—a firm foundation for credible decision-making. We are acutely aware of budgets and cost concerns, timing, regulatory issues, and other business realities. Furthermore, ICF’s professionals can effectively communicate the complexities of environmental risk to target audiences worldwide.
ICF environmental risk and toxicology services include:
- Quantitative dose-response assessment and modeling
- Physiologically based pharmacokinetic modeling
- Mammalian toxicology and ecotoxicology reviews
- Hazard, safety, and exposure assessments
- Children’s environmental health assessments
- Multimedia fate and transport modeling
- Research coordination and communication
ICF is well grounded in the fundamentals of risk assessment: hazard identification, dose-response assessment, exposure assessment, and risk characterization. We are expert in risk issues for a wide range of substances, including:
- Microbial contaminants
- Pharmaceutical residues
- Criteria and hazardous air pollutants
ICF experts are also skilled in compliance with the European Commission’s regulatory system—Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH). We provide guidance based on sophisticated integration of environmental science, IT, socioeconomic analysis, and organizational design to help clients lead their businesses toward strategic planning to realize opportunities in Europe.