ICF International delivers evidence-based solutions, training, technical assistance, and tools for developing and implementing programs that strengthen families and communities.
At ICF, practical insights about substantive issues are routinely integrated with a wide range of technical skills to help U.S. federal agencies, state and local governments, and nonprofit organizations meet family and community needs.
ICF offers the best practices, information, tools, and techniques that social and human services professionals need to respond quickly and effectively in a complex environment. We provide data collection and policy analysis techniques, program design skills, leadership expertise, and state-of-the-art technical assistance and training. Our dedicated professionals bring field experience, policy expertise, and evidence-based solutions across a wide range of disciplines.
ICF provides thought leadership as well as immediate practical solutions to providers working in the following areas:
- Victim services for those affected by crime, violence, and natural disasters
- Supportive housing assistance for homeless and at-risk families
- Programs for youth engaged in the justice system and to prevent youth crime
- Sustainable workforce development
- Responsible fatherhood programs for men, families, and communities
- Information and resource centers for all types of provider needs
- Strengthening resources and programs for children, youth, and families
Explore Our Families + Communities Offerings