ICF is the largest provider of youth and adult tobacco-use surveys. We operate a registry that collects, processes, and reports on U.S. cancer incidence and mortality rates. We’ve also assessed physical education and food service in schools across the United States to monitor programs and policies targeting childhood obesity.
More than three decades of experience gives us thorough command of our clients’ protocols, guidelines, and preferences. We help them measure program success, make informed decisions, and reach their health program goals with:
- Interview strategies to collect behavior and disease data swiftly and accurately while maximizing response rates
- End-to-end survey services, from designing samples and selecting participants to organizing and presenting results
- Technical solutions for data collection and processing, controlling data quality, and producing reports on behavior trends and disease incidence
- Ongoing surveillance support via consulting, training, and capacity building
- Guidance in health program planning, management, and evaluation
Our team features seasoned researchers, statisticians, programmers, interviewers, and data processors. We conduct behavior and risk surveillance surveys and bring context to our findings for meaningful, actionable results.