Drawing on more than four decades of experience, ICF works with leaders in U.S. government agencies to adopt new health informatics strategies and systems—ones that improve the acquisition, distribution, analysis, and use of data for the benefit of public health.
ICF has a long history of working with clients to design innovative, practical health informatics and systems that make optimal use of resources and deliver a solid return on investment. Our core health informatics offerings include:
- Interconnected systems to manage transactions, provide access to research and laboratory results, and perform longitudinal data analysis
- Secure access to clinical and public health data for research
- End-to-end grants management support, from proposal and agreement through closeout, audit, and resolution
- Support for statistical, biological, and chemical analysis requirements
- Public and population health informatics for sophisticated decision support, knowledge management, and data mining
- Consumer and public health information warehousing and dissemination
- Patient education, technical assistance, and training
ICF helps health-focused clients determine what information they need and what types of impacts the information will have on decision-making. Using the latest technology and rigorous strategic planning, we help capture, analyze, and share the information that clients need to achieve their missions and demonstrate the value of their health initiatives.