Protecting America’s critical infrastructure requires proactive planning that engages federal, state, and local governments, and public-private partnerships. With an integrated team of industry specialists, planners, emergency responders, former federal officials, and specific hazards specialists, ICF is exceptionally positioned to help stakeholders mitigate risks and promote resilience together.
ICF supports critical infrastructure protection (CIP) and resilience initiatives with:
- Federal policy and program development and implementation
- Detailed regulatory analysis
- Program management and performance measurement
- Strategic communications and outreach
- Vulnerability and risk assessments to identify protection priorities
- Capital investment planning to focus resource allocation
- Training and exercises to build strong networks and validate response plans
- North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) compliance services
ICF draws on deep knowledge of the most important homeland security efforts in the United States to guide clients through a comprehensive decision-making process to identify critical infrastructure risks and determine the most effective mitigation strategies.
We tailor our critical infrastructure analysis and support to each client’s needs, while ensuring all partners benefit from a shared knowledge base. In addition, ICF help clients comply with regulatory mandates while reviewing their options for voluntary measures.