The secure IT solutions ICF develops and deploys for our clients include:
- Communications and outreach, data processing, and business intelligence solutions for energy efficiency and rebate programs
- Environmental and energy management information systems for compliance planning, carbon accounting, and optimized energy use
- Interactive solutions that engage customers through web, social, and mobile channels, enable self-service, encourage dialogue, and communicate energy consumption data
- Greenhouse gas tracking and reporting systems to meet environmental reporting and sustainability requirements under Executive Order 13514, Energy Information Security Act of 2007, and the Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting Rule
- Climate change mitigation programs that encourage energy-wise behavior through the use and implementation of interactive websites and employee behavior change programs
ICF is able to deploy energy and climate change IT solutions that are implemented using an integrated team of information technologists, systems engineers, policy experts, and subject matter experts. We understand all key program components, including rebates, retrofitting, renewable technologies, and carbon offset markets.
Our in-house policy specialists are familiar with all levels of regulation and thoroughly understand how changes in the rules will impact systems that drive organizational outcomes. ICF also provides a full range of decision support and business intelligence options that facilitate resource conservation and allocation, regulatory compliance, and strategic planning.