At ICF, our experts understand that effective performance management requires more than routine reviews and appraisals. Our proven performance management strategies include:
- Accurate job descriptions
- Effective processes to put the right people in each position
- Clear performance standards and measures
- Ongoing training, employee development, and coaching
- Effective compensation and recognition systems
In addition, ICF offers an outcome-based approach to competency planning. We start by assessing organizational objectives and cataloging the accomplishments and outputs required to meet them. We help identify necessary job positions, map out duties, and pinpoint the skills and knowledge required. ICF also develops individual performance plans and evaluations that tie worker productivity to overall strategic goals.
ICF’s executive development model goes beyond simple curricula and training sessions to include assessments, coaching, training, and team development. We help identify leadership goals and training opportunities while building a sense of collaboration among groups and personnel levels within the organization.