ICF develops and implements flexible, mixed-method approaches that blend qualitative and quantitative methods to conduct program assessments—determining not just whether a program works, but how it works, why it works, and where it can work best—and create a study with long-term value for our clients. Applying our broad technology expertise, ICF’s experimental studies proceed faster and easier using tools such as integrated standalone and web-based data management systems that are unique and adaptable.
ICF addresses the full lifecycle of experimental and quasi-experimental research services, including:
- Methodology and study design
- Training and technical assistance for study implementation
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Database and systems development
- Secondary data analysis
- Multilevel analysis
- Reports and publication of results
- Programming for sustainable quality improvement
Our team includes Ph.D.-level statisticians and subject matter experts in areas such as economics, health, and education, giving us a rich understanding of the contextual environment in which a study is performed, and informing results and analysis with our proven expertise.