Building capacity in monitoring and evaluation in organizations and individuals allows maximum resource use, particularly when establishing programs in challenging environments such as developing countries. ICF’s experience in these circumstances—and our innovative and flexible approach to monitoring and evaluation—benefits clients seeking to build these internal capacities and helps clients keep their programs on target.
We train clinical staff, field workers, and trainers within organizations to define and implement studies and evaluations that are meaningful and lead to actionable results and improved outcomes. At the organizational level, ICF helps define evaluation needs and plans for implementation.
In addition to training and technical assistance for building monitoring and evaluation capacity, ICF provides strategic services to help clients:
- Manage change and communicate developments to grantees or awardees
- Adjust data collection systems or indicators to reflect program changes
- Produce report snapshots to show continued progress
- Leverage existing resources to expand capacity in monitoring and evaluation
- Successfully implement school improvement and reform initiatives