ICF’s transportation communications specialists have experience successfully reaching out to diverse audiences with a mix of social networking strategies, interactive websites, earned and paid media placements, and advertising.
All of our campaigns are rooted in client-provided or original market research, including qualitative and quantitative studies to assess audiences and the current transportation landscape. ICF’s in-house transportation consultants strengthen communications campaigns with their understanding of core issues and trends, including:
- Light rail, public transit, and alternative modes of transportation
- Alternative fuels and energy efficient vehicles
- Safe driver programs
- Traffic congestion and pollution reduction
- Transportation demand management
- Transportation training and professional development